From a palliative care nurse who spent the last 3-12 weeks of her patients lives: “When questioned about any regrets they had or anything they would do differently, common themes surfaced again and again.”
What were the most common five?
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
How ’bout you? Any regrets?
Read more here: